Tour de France 2014 at Elland CC - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Permitted arrival time
- No earlier than 1pm, Friday 4th July 2014
- If you need to cancel a booking please contact us as soon as possible.
- Please note that your booking payment to Elland CC.co.uk is non-refundable.
- Early departures will not qualify for a refund of pitch fees.
- Please remember that this "camp site" is based on a football pitch and cricket field. It is obvious not to have heat sources close to the ground so we are happy to allow charcoal or gas barBQ's as long as they are on a non-flammable raised plinth or stand. We recommend the HOT base to be at least a foot (30cm) off the ground. Please note wood fires of any kind are NOT permitted. A less obvious problem comes from placing a hot pan or kettle directly on the ground. These will scorch or even burn grass.
- No ball games to be played close to the tents - there is a recreation ground directly next to the Cricket Club - please recreate in there!
- Some sites have silence rules from late evening until early morning. We ask all our customers to observe these rules.
- Please be sensible and try to keep all your litter tidy - there will be waste bins available for you to dispose of your refuse.
- Have Fun! - we are providing this facility for your pleasure to make watching the Tour de France as simple as possible.
Elland CC reserves the right to make changes to the terms at any time.